Personal identification information
Triumph South Africa (Pty) Ltd may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit the website, complete any online form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources Triumph South Africa (Pty) Ltd makes available on the website.
Information that a user may provide:
When a User accepts the terms and conditions of Triumph SA’s website by using the Triumph SA website on an ongoing basis, Triumph South Africa (Pty) Ltd may collect information from the User, including but not limited to one or more of the following fields:
- Personal details such as name, surname, and gender;
- Contact details such as email address, and contact number;
- Preferences with respect to the use of the Triumph SA website.
Collecting of service-related information
The following types of information are collected in the background through the User’s use of the Triumph SA website:
- System data relating to the User’s device or Internet connection, such as the User’s device’s operating system, browser, or IP address;
- Usage data regarding the User’s use of the website;
- Analytics data in aggregate and anonymous format via third party tracking services such as Google Analytics;
- Transactional information regarding payment transactions where applicable, such as payment receipts, from third parties processing any payment made by the User.